Katelyn Benton Redwood
Online Marketing Strategist, Web Designer, Online Community Management
Redwood Digital Marketing | 2013-Present
- I established Redwood Digital Marketing to help brands develop online marketing strategies.
- This requires an assessment of current marketing efforts, helping clients articulate goals, developing and implementing new strategies, and optimizing efforts based on data analysis.
- This position has required the ability to balance and execute the marketing needs for a wide range of clients and budgets while staying organized and maintaining excellent communication with clients.
Co-Founder, Social Media Strategist, Project Manager
Shmedia LLC | 2010-2013
- I co-founded Shmedia to assist in creating online marketing plans for businesses and artists in Los Angeles. Specifically, I focused on online marketing strategy aimed to produce successful crowdfunding campaigns.
- I was responsible for developing project proposals, content creation/coaching, brand development, and creating content calendars.
- I also maintained the accounting and administrative aspects of running this company.
Online Marketing, Social Media Management, Artist Relations
PreSonus Audio Electronics | 2007-2009
- I was hired as the first ever new-media marketing manager for this audio manufacturing company, when social media marketing was in its earliest days.
- I explored all aspects of online promotion, focusing heavily on exploring new media outlets online, and how to position the company to best take advantage of social media marketing.
- I also assumed duties of a typical marketing associate, traveling to trade shows and meeting directly with press to educate them on our products
- Additionally, I created and maintained the influencer/professional artist program, which provided product to professional users in exchange for promotional content to be used in online marketing.